Within the framework of various projects, the research group has also been supported by numerous institutions in the past. These include the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF), the Federal Ministry of Economics and Energy (BMWI), the Federal Ministry of Justice and Consumer Protection (BMJV), the Hessian Ministry of Science and Art (HMWK) and the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD).
- ESS - Engineering Secure Systems (Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft)
- Phishing Warnings (Google)
- Digilog (Land BW)
- INSPECTION (BMBF)
- KD²Ex (KIT - University of Excellence)
- Authentication with AR/VR (Facebook)
- Future Democracies (KIT-Exzellenzuniversität)
- Effective Security Awareness at KIT
- GHOST (EU H2020) - Privacy protection through real-time risk control in smart homes
- KASTEL (BMBF) - The Competence Center for Applied Security Technology
Completed Projects at TU Darmstadt
An overview of the projects we have carried out at the TU Darmstadt can be found here.