We are looking for student assistants to support us in various activities
- Job Advertisement:
Faculty / Division:
KIT-Fakultät für Wirtschaftswissenschaften
- Contact Person:
Our research group SECUSO (Security, Usability and Society) is part of the Institute for Applied Informatics and Formal Description Methods (AIFB) at the KIT Faculty of Economics. Our research focuses on the human being: we want to investigate human factors in the areas of security and privacy more closely. In doing so, we want to develop mechanisms which protect the security and privacy of users adequately and are also very user-friendly. Additionally, we develop awareness and training measures on this topic.
▪ Designing studies and collecting user data
▪ Statistical analysis of data using SPSS and/or R
▪ Literature research on various topics in the field of IT security & privacy
▪ Programming of privacy and security measures
▪ Support at events and workshops
Further details can be discussed in a meeting with the contact person.
▪ Independent and structured work
▪ Interest in learning new and evolving topics
▪ Basic knowledge in IT security (desirable, but not mandatory)
▪ Experience in statistics software (e.g. SPSS) or programming (e.g. Java) is an advantage
▪ Varied work with a strong relation to the real user
▪ Interdisciplinarity with intersections across psychology, computer science, design and HCI
▪ Experience in scientific work
▪ When showing a high level of commitment, possibility to work on publications
The start date can be as soon as possible. Please send your detailed application (CV, certificates, short cover letter (optional) and the desired number of working hours per month) to firstname.lastname@example.org.